• Provide services and information to potential and existing customers
• Identify and respond to customer queries
• Making outgoing phone calls to new leads
• Managing customer complaints
Responsibilities & duties
• Making outgoing calls to educate customers about our program and its benefits
• Persuade potential customers to purchase our products and upsell other products
• Documenting processes and logging both technical and non-technical issues, as well as customer compliments and complaints
• Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives
• Responding to customer queries in a timely effective manner, via phone calls, email, social media comments, and chat platforms.
• Maintain customer experience and relationships both internally and externally
• Providing a weekly and monthly report
• Daily activity log 100 leads per day
• Total Open Day participants 100 per week
• Total Diagnostic Assessment participants 35 per week
• Total 0 customer complains
Required qualifications & others
Any degree in communication or marketing
Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role, preferably experience in e-commerce
Ability to use positive language
Have persuasive speaking and problem-solving skills
Have a “people-first” attitude
Familiar with CRM and Google Workspace
Excellent communication skill
Good customer service and negotiation skills
Ability to multitask
Date created: 21 Feb 2023
Silahkan Apply Lamaran Pekerjaan di Website Perusahaan. Lihat Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya di REQRUT.ID
G2Academy provides technology services that empower digital imperative for both individuals and organizations. We aim to shape Indonesia’s digital future by providing advanced digital education, integrated talent pipelines, innovative technology solutions, corporate training programs and AI powered education platforms.
CultureWhat’s it like working at PT Generasi Teknologi Buana?At PT Generasi Teknologi Buana, we are collaborative, innovative, passionate, energetic, and fast-paced. Our culture is grounded by a collaborative spirit, passion for innovation, and eagerness to go the extra mile.
Benefits and perks of working with us include but are not limited to emphasizing employee well-being with flexible working hours, health insurance benefits, fun company gatherings, and an ongoing chance to upgrade your skills.
Compensation: We provide competitive salaries with opportunities for continuous improvement and further career advancement.
Lifestyle: Structured to support teamwork but also encourages the unique spark of individuality in everyone. We host a vibrant and dynamic work environment that nurtures upward growth.
Lowongan Technical Account Specialist Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia - Liv.it...Apply For This Job
Lowongan Hub Associate Intern (Bali) Jakarta - GoWork...Apply For This Job
Lowongan Shipment Customer Support (Yogyakarta) Yogyakarta, Indonesia - Jubelio...Apply For This Job
Lowongan Customer Support Surabaya, Indonesia - GGL Life...Apply For This Job